What is Digital Transformation?
‘Digital Transformation’ is a much used buzz phrase at the moment but it does attempt to describe a very common process that is currently occurring in many businesses today. Essentially it describes the process of change required in Business processes, infrastructure and people, within an organisation applying new digital technology.
The key drivers of change within an organisation for such a Digital Transformation to take place are:
- Changes in consumer demand – example: customers want more control over their banking services
- Changes in technology – example: customers want a more diverse range of apps on a wider range of mediums (mobile / tablet)
- Changes in competition – other businesses are already ahead of the game
What role do we play?
Having experience of multiple transformation projects in a range of different industries and sectors, especially the banking and finance world, we offer consultancy and ‘on the ground’ support in the following areas:
- Moving to leaner business process models
- managing technology change
- coaching and guiding the people and teams involved with such change
Contact Us for more information