Below is a regularly updated selection of the blogs and sites that we follow at JCEE Consulting.
- The Stack Overflow Age
- Birdcage linersMy new year’s resolution was to give up on reading Twitter and Facebook. I gave up on the feeds because they were making me angry. A lot of times I was angry because of politics, but even on non-political things, the feeds seemed like they were full of conflict and ... read more
- Where to Look for Trends and Insights“The best is yet to come.” It can be tough creating the future among the chaos. The key is to get a good handle on the real and durable trends that lie beneath the change and churn that’s all around you. But how do you get a good handle on ... read more
- Consumer Trend CanvasConsumer Trends are a key building block for innovation. Is you are stuck coming up with innovation opportunities, part of it is that you are missing sources of insight. And of the best sources of insight is actually consumer trends. One tool for helping you turn consumer trends into innovation ... read more
- New in Basecamp: Sort the Message BoardBasecamp 3's Message Board is a central place for your team to post updates and gather feedback on the record. It’s great for announcements, internal pitches, and just bouncing ideas back and forth.Since Basecamp 3 first launched, the Message Board has been sorted so new posts appear at the top with ... read more
- Working in quality time instead of clock timeOne of the things I love about our flexible work environment at Basecamp is the freedom to step away from something whenever I need to.Right now I’m exploring designs for a new product idea. R&D work like this depends on having good mental and emotional energy. Sometimes you have it, sometimes ... read more